1. The Bible: We believe the Bible is God-inspired and is our ultimate authority (2 Tim. 3:16-17).
2. The Eternal Godhead: We believe God is Triune: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit (2 Cor.13:14).
3. The Fall of Man: We believe that man is created in the image of God, but by voluntary disobedience, fell from perfection (Rom. 5:8).
4. The Plan of Salvation: We believe that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us, signing the pardon of all who believe on Him. (John 3:16; Rom. 5:8).
5. Salvation Through Grace: We believe that we have no righteousness and must come to God by receiving the righteousness of Christ (Eph. 2:8).
6. Repentance and Acceptance: We believe that repentance means "Changing Our Thinking," which happens by the goodness of God being revealed and acceptance of the fact that Jesus Christ has justified us, thus producing fruit in the lives of the believers. (Romans 2:4, 3:24)
7. Transformation: We believe that when the gospel is received that there is a transformation that begins to take place in the heart and the mind of the believer (2 Cor. 5:17, Rom 12:1-2)
8. Daily Christian Life: We believe that sanctification is from and in the person of Jesus and that we are growing in our faith and understanding of His work in us. (1 Thes. 5:23)
9. Water Baptism and the Lord’s Supper: We believe that baptism by immersion is an outward sign of the inward work of regeneration (Matt. 28:19). We believe in the commemoration of Christ’s death through the partaking of bread and the juice of the vine, representing His body and blood offered for our salvation.
10. The Baptism with the Holy Spirit: We believe that the baptism with the Holy Spirit is given to supply the believer with power to be Christ’s witness in the world (Acts 2:4).
11. The Spirit-Filled Life: We believe that it is the will of God that we walk by the power and the leading of the Holy Spirit daily (Gal. 5:22).
12. The Gifts and Fruit of the Spirit: We believe that the Holy Spirit has gifts to bestow upon the Christian and that we should show spiritual fruit as evidence of a Spirit-filled life (1 Cor. 12:1-11; Gal. 5:22).
13. Divine Healing:Healing is afforded to us through the sacrifice of Jesus and is still available to all through the name of Jesus. (Matt. 10:8, Luke 10:9)
14. Church Relationship: We believe that it is the responsibility of believers to identify themselves with a local expression of Christ's church. (Acts 16:5, Hebrews 10:25)
15. Civil Government: We believe that governing authorities should be upheld at all times, except in the things opposed to the will of God (Rom. 13:1-5).
16. The Final Judgment: We believe that all shall stand someday before God to be judged and there receive eternal life or death (2 Cor. 5:10).
17. Heaven: We believe that heaven is the glorious eternal home of born-again believers (John 14:1-3; Rev. 7:15-17).
18. Hell: We believe that hell is real and the place of torment for all who reject the gospel of Jesus Christ. (Rev. 20:10-15)
19. Evangelism: We believe that we have been given the ministry of reconciliation and the command to heal the sick, raise the dead, cast out demons, and make disciples. (2 Cor. 5:18-21, Matt. 10:8)
20. Giving: We believe that the method ordained by God for the support of His ministry is by the giving of tithes and freewill offerings (Mal. 3:10; 2 Cor. 9:7).